Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, February 16, 2018

The Pilot and the Puck-Up by Pippa Grant Review

The Pilot & the Puck-UpThe Pilot & the Puck-Up by Pippa Grant
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars


Pippa Grant soars with THE PILOT & THE PUCK-UP. Hockey player, Zeus Berger, meets his match, pilot, Joey (Fireball) Diamonte at a charity golf outing. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

Zeus is an interesting character. He's a bit rough around the edges. There is more to him then what is on the surface. I love that he doesn’t back down from a bet. The way he is introduced in the beginning of the story is amusing. Joey is the female version of Zeus. The two really are made for each other. They challenge each other (literally) and understand one another. I like that family is important for them.

This is the first book that I have read by Pippa Grant. It was humorous. I gave the book 3.5 Stars because it didn’t always hold my interest. However, I did find the characters and plot fascinating. The plane that can simulate zero gravitational pull was something I never read about and found intriguing. I am interested in reading Zeus’ sister, Ambrosia, and Chase Jett’s story, MISTER MCHOTTIE. I’m also, intent on reading ROYALLY PUCKED when it is released in April 2018. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published (first published February 16th 2018)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...